To effectively brighten your smile, Alpine Dental Arts is pleased to provide KöR whitening. KöR treatments utilize advanced whitening formulas that will help you see excellent improvements. The KöR whitening system may be great for you if you've got particular issues, such as dental sensitivity, fluorosis, dark age stains, or discoloration brought on by tetracycline (a medication usually utilized in the treatment of diseases and chronic acne). Dr. Justin Becerra will personalize your KöR system according to your objectives, needs, and much more to give you great results. Schedule an appointment with Dr. Becerra at our office in Lakewood, CO to find out more information on KöR whitening methods, and to receive your custom plan of office and/or home treatments.
You may be a candidate for a KöR whitening system if your teeth are healthy but yellowed. Your teeth could be dull from aging, staining drinks and food, tobacco usage, or other factors. KöR whitening systems have been uniquely designed to treat patients who have specific concerns and internal teeth stains that other home and professional whitening products can't treat. KöR may be a good choice if you have fluorosis (stripes or lines on the teeth from excessive fluoride when the teeth were growing), discoloration or stains from aging (dark geriatric staining), and discoloration caused by taking a tetracycline medicine when you were young. In your initial consultation, Dr. Becerra will evaluate the health of your teeth and help you create your custom KöR whitening program.
What To Expect
A KöR treatment program can include in-office and/or home treatments based upon your situation and cosmetic goals. Dr. Becerra will discuss your unique treatment program, and schedule your appointments or make your home whitening kit. For a home whitening kit, Dr. Becerra will take impressions of your mouth and also have custom trays made. Prior to office procedures, you'll receive a cleaning. This eliminates tartar and plaque accumulation to get better outcomes.
Home Teeth Whitening
You can attain your whitening goals with the following KöR home whitening choices:
- KöR-Day is used for a brief time period, making it perfect for patients who have sensitive teeth. The 9% hydrogen peroxide formula may be worn 1 – 2 times a day for about two weeks.
- KöR-Night is used overnight for fast improvements. The 16% carbamide peroxide formula should be applied each night for about two weeks.
In-Office Teeth Whitening
For difficult cases or for faster improvements, there are many in-office KöR whitening treatments:
- KöR MAX combines one in-office procedure of 34% tri-barrel hydremide peroxide gel with two weeks of KöR-Night. This is ideal for patients that do not have any particular requirements and want fast improvements.
- KöR ULTRA is good at treating teeth discolored by dark geriatric staining of fluorosis. It begins with an in-office conditioning therapy of 13% hydremide peroxide gel, then 3 – 4 weeks of KöR-Night. Next, one in-office procedure with 34% hydremide peroxide gel is administered.
- KöR ULTRA-T is one of the few remedies that can whiten teeth discolored by tetracycline. To begin with, an in-office conditioning procedure with 13% hydremide peroxide gel is done. Afterward, KöR-Night is used in the home for 6 – 8 weeks. Finally, the procedure is finished with an in-office procedure of 34% hydremide peroxide gel.
Once you've finished your KöR program and reached your goal, you might want a KöR home treatment kit to use when needed to revive your teeth. To maintain your results, you should have a great home oral hygiene routine with regular flossing and brushing. You should also schedule bi-annual cleanings at Alpine Dental Arts to eliminate plaque and polish away stains. You may also consider skipping or restricting staining foods and beverages, such as berries, coffee, red wine, and using tobacco.
KöR whitening is a cosmetic procedure, so it's usually not covered through dental insurance. In your initial consultation with Dr. Becerra, he will explain the expenses of every process of KöR whitening so your treatment plan will meet your wants and budget. Alpine Dental Arts takes many forms of payment and we also can help you find low-interest medical financing.
KöR Home and Office Whitening
Find out more information on the various KöR in-office and home whitening remedies offered at Alpine Dental Arts. With special formulas to meet your needs and wants, Dr. Becerra will personalize your KöR treatment strategy to deliver the very best outcomes. Schedule an appointment at our practice in Lakewood, CO to learn more.